Cooler heads will always prevail. The new S-Works Prevail II Vent’s massive cooling power helps better regulate your body’s temperature to keep you cooler so that you’ll always be ready when your ride heats up.
We took everything that the S-Works Prevail II was doing right, and did it even better. One of the greatest benefits resulted from the removal of a total of seven foam “bridges” from the center and sides to create more effective ventilation channels. These expanded channels move air across your head 18% faster than the original Prevail II. The faster air moves across your head, the faster heat is whisked away from your head and the cooler you remain—it’s called “convective heat transfer”. This all adds up to the coolest helmet we’ve ever made.
- The new 5th Dimension Cooling System, with its redesigned, patented, aramid-reinforced skeleton, provides internal EPS support allowing for 20% larger vents with deep internal channels and aligned exhaust ports.
- Our ultralight and supremely comfortable version of MIPS, MIPS SL, has only gotten better. We’ve added perforations, along with a ripstop mesh to maximize breathability and performance. With MIPS SL, we’ve essentially integrated MIPS technology within the helmet padding itself. MIPS SL's minimalist "watchband" attachment system provides 10 to 15 millimeters of rotation in every direction and offers the same brain protection benefits as other versions of MIPS, while also ushering in a new level of comfort and weight savings.
- Patented Energy Optimized Multi-Density EPS construction helps to manage impact energy.
- Ultralight Mindset HairPort II micro-dial fit system with height adjustability for the perfect fit.
- Thin, soft, and lightweight 4X DryLite webbing won’t stretch out with sweat or water.
- Tri-Fix web splitter improves comfort and ease of strap adjustments, while an in-strap webbing system delivers ultralight construction and security.
- Five Star Virginia Tech® Helmet Rating ™—Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University awarded the helmet its highest rating of five stars.
- This helmet is ANGi ready, with a fit system mount designed for easy integration with our ANGi crash sensor.
- Our available aftermarket ANGi sensor gives you and your loved ones peace of mind like never before. When combined with our Specialized Ride app, the ANGi sensor will evaluate the forces acting on the helmet in the event of an accident and, if necessary, send a text message to your specified contacts with your location.
Sizing: Small: 51-16cm Medium: 55-59cm Large: 59-63cm