The Shimano Ultegra R8070 DI2 Dual Control Levers blend Shimano's category-leading hydraulic disc brakes and Di2 electronic shifting. They feature an updated button feel and layout ensuring quick, precise shifting even while wearing thick gloves. The new levers also feature a greater range of reach adjust and a programmable ST button switch stop the hood.
Dual Control Lever
It has brake and shifting functions in the system and enables easy operation.
Ergonomic innovation is probably more critical to the higher standard performance than the added gearing. The shift internals borrow the robustness from our MTB technology and are so smooth and effortless that one finger shifts front and rear are possible. Indeed, shifting is the ultimate act of Shimano Total Integration, and simply has to be experienced to be understood.
The distance from initial lever position to pad contact point can be adjusted to suit any hand size, type of riding and individual rider preferences.
E-TUBE is Shimano's “service” that uses websites or apps to maximize the enjoyment of riding a bicycle by connecting the riders, the bicycles and Shimano.
Brake lever is equipped with a reach adjust mechanism. The distance from handlebar grip to lever can be adjusted to suit any hand size, type of riding and individual rider preferences.
- More intuitive shifting operation
- Updated features and a better click feel
- Clearer separation between shift buttons support quick and precise shifting when wearing thicker gloves
- Customizable functionality to match the rider’s style
- Each switch has the option for multi-shift ON or OFF
- E-TUBE PROJECT
- Programmable ST top button remote switch for third party cycle computer and shifting
- Greater rider control in all conditions
- Better braking, and more control in all conditions
- Minimized bracket size improves ergonomics
- Greater reach adjust range, and a better free stroke adjuster
- Lightweight race-ready materials