The J03A brake pads by Shimano - quiet, good modulation and durable
Shimano J03A are organic resin finned brake pads suitable for XT, SLX, Deore, Alfine and older XTR brakes. In addition to the still good modulation, the durability has been increased considerably. Furthermore, the J03A pads convince with their low noise emission while braking.
- new pad made of synthetic resin
- smooth and quiet braking (quieter than metal pads)
- easy to estimate braking force (modulation)
- 40 % better wear resistance than previous models
- designed for dry and wet
- cooling fin: cooling technology increases the service life of the brake pads and reduces the risk of fading
Brake Pad Compound: organic
Backing Plate Material: aluminium
Cooling Fins: Yes
Compatibility: XTR BR-M9000, BR-M9020, BR-M987, BR-M985 / XT BR-M8100, BR-M8000, BR-M785 / SLX BR-M7100, BR-M7000, BR-M675, BR-M666 / Deore BR-M6000, BR-M615 / Alfine BR-S700
Road groups: BR-RS785, BR-R785
Fading of the brake during prolonged uninterrupted operation, e.g. downhill, impairs braking performance. To counteract this, Shimano has introduced the brake rotor and brake pad with Ice-Tech technology. This cooling technology ensures consistent braking performance. The brake pads have cooling fins. The sandwich construction of the rotor in combination with the cooling fins results in a longer service life of the pads, less braking noise, less fading and a lower weight.