The Shimano H03A brake pads are characterised by an above-average high braking power level, Ice-Tech cooling fins, top modulation and very low noise emission. In addition, they have now become much more durable thanks to a new resin mixture. You can use the H03A brake pad with the Shimano 4-piston BR-M8020, BR-M820 and BR-M640 brakes.
- new pad made of synthetic resin
- smooth and quiet braking (quieter than metal pads)
- easy to estimate braking force (modulation)
- 40 % better wear resistance than previous models
- designed for dry and wet
- cooling fin: cooling technology increases the service life of the brake pads and reduces the risk of fading
Compatibility:- Saint BR-M820 / ZEE BR-M640 / XT BR-M8020
Fading of the brake during prolonged uninterrupted operation, e.g. downhill, impairs braking performance. To counteract this, Shimano has introduced the brake rotor and brake pad with Ice-Tech technology. This cooling technology ensures consistent braking performance. The brake pads have cooling fins. The sandwich construction of the rotor in combination with the cooling fins results in a longer service life of the pads, less braking noise, less fading and a lower weight.