The pinnacle in mountain bike braking, XTR RT-MT905 6-bolt disc brake rotors deliver superb stopping power for the most aggressive riding.
The pinnacle in mountain bike braking, XTR RT-MT905 disc brake rotors deliver superb stopping power for the most aggressive riding. The ICE TECHNOLOGIES FREEZA rotors dissipate heat to maintain braking performance on long downhill stretches.
Features - Shimano XTR RT-MT905 6-Bolt Disc Rotor | ICE TECHNOLOGIES FREEZA
- Delivering superb stopping power, consistency, and control for peak performance in the most challenging riding conditions
- Ultimate heat reduction of ICE TECHNOLOGIES FREEZA rotor construction combined with special heat dissipation paint
- Dramatically lower surface temperature improves braking performance and consistency (less fade) while reducing system noise and extending pad life
- 203 mm RT-MT905 operates 100°C cooler compared with a 220 mm stainless steel disc brake rotor under the most extreme conditions with a more compact design
- Use: MTB, Ebike
- Group: XTR M9100 / SHIMANO STEPS
- Model: RT-MT905
- Disc mount: 6-Bolt (P.C.D. 44 mm)
- Pad lining shape compatibility: Narrow
- Pad compatibility: Metal / Resin
- Rotor: Stainless steel / Aluminum