Shimano’s M520 pedals feature a chrome-moly sealed spindle and a low-maintenance sealed bearing cartridge axle. The compact body design with open binding provides easy entry, and tension settings are customizable.
Designed to provide excellent mud and debris shedding ability. Shimano’s SPD is a system that performs whether you’re on or off the bike. It makes pedaling more efficient with a wide variety of shoe and pedal styles and the recess cleat makes walking more comfortable. You can pedal with greater efficiency, stability and comfort with the SPD system.
Shimano’s Alivio M3100 series delivers a low-profile set designed to let you ride aggressively with fewer interruptions.
- Dual-sided clipless engagement bindings
- Adjustable cleat tension with indicator (Uses SH51-SR/SH55-MR cleats)
- Open design clears mud/debris for consistent clip-in action
- Sealed, ball bearing cartridge design spindle
- Cleats:- SH-PD51 (included)
- Colour:- Black
- Weight:- 380g (pair)