Designed specifically for e-Bikes and longer wear, our steel e-Rings are cold forged from 4130 high-grade steel with a nice black oxide finish. Licensed and developed in conjunction with Mountain Racing Products, the Wave™ pattern tooth profile applies alternating lateral force to each chain link to actively retain the chain to the ring – going beyond narrow/wide implementations that rely solely on friction, while allowing room for mud, debris, and grit to escape. The Wave™ design also wears more slowly than competing designs by spreading the load over larger surface areas.
- STEEL eRING FOR 104 Bolt Circle Diameter – (NOT For the ‘Levo SL’ smaller 94BCD Spiders!)
- These e-rings are 104BCD ‘female‘ threaded. A male M8 CR bolt threads directly into this threaded e-ring for motor clearance.
- Mounting – LOGOS FACE OUTWARD!
- Updated WaveTech | 10/11sp and also 12sp for both Shimano/SRAM
- Cold forged High Grade 4130 grade steel | Black Oxide
- REAR DERAILLEUR - Must use a ‘CLUTCH’ type rear derailleur. Example Shimano Shadow or SRAM Type 2
- In very rough terrain, or just for pure security, we still recommend use of an upper guide