With the NV 2.0, we didn’t want to make a rack. We wanted to make THE rack. The rack that makes your jaw unwillingly drop when you take in every feature and how they’re all seamlessly integrated to create a rack with uncompromisingly awesome style, security, and ease. Strong enough for any bike, expandable, and built for the long haul, this is the rack to compare all others to.
- Adjustable front tyre cradle system
- Pivot with optional foot assist
- Trail Doc included
- Fully integrated cable locks and hitch lock included
- Front tire ratchet with intuitive release
- Rear tire strap features co-molded strap to protect wheels
- No-tool install with hand tight hitch cam system
- Premium gloss metallic powder with water transferred logos
- 2” hitch size
- NOT RV compatible
- 2 bike capacity up to 27kg each
- Rack weighs 24kg
- Fits 20" to 29" tyres (20”-24” wheels require the 20-24" Wheel Adapter included)
- Can carry up to 4 bikes with optional NV Base 2.0 Add-On
- Hitch lock included
- Holds wheelbases up to 50" with tire scoops in the down position and tires as large as 5" with a phat bike kit.
- FOOT-ASSISTED PIVOT SYSTEM: Hands full? Not a problem. The new pivot allows you to gently drop the rack with a tap of the foot so you can get your ride on the rack without lifting a finger.
- HAND-TIGHT CAM: With just a twist of the cam, you’ll have a snug-tight fit between hitch and rack. The good news: it’s ridiculously quick and easy. The better news: no wobbling even on the roughest roads.
- INTEGRATED CABLE LOCKS: Seamlessly integrated locks—long enough to fit any frame—make sure your bike stays off Craigslist while you enjoy that post-ride beer stop. And when you’re ready to roll again, they retract right back into the rack.
- TRAIL DOC: Integrated repair stand makes field maintenance easy. Super simple twist-and-push clamp will hold your bike firmly while you give it a little TLC (Trail Love & Care).
- ADJUSTABLE TYRE CRADLES: Bikes not wanting to share space nicely? Easily dial in the fit with adjustable tire scoops. Three positions to choose from so handlebar and seat post clearance is never an issue.