The 1x guide is the definitive cross-country chainguide. Used on the World Cup circuit and even in the Olympics, the 1x has a proven track record of dependability and performance.
The 1x is the perfect guide for riders and racers wanting a lightweight single-ring front drivetrain for cross-country use or riders wishing for more security out of their "narrow/wide" setups. All 1x guides feature the co-molded "TR" upper guide - lighter and quieter, what's not to love?
CS models use a proprietary composite backplate material that delivers stiffness, durability, and performance at an amazing price-point.
- ISCG-05 range 28-34t. S3/ E-type range 28-36t.
- Perfect for "clutched" 1x10 and 1x11 drivetrains, as well as those using chain-retaining rings (like our Wave Ring)
- Tracked and grooved upper guide / backplate interface increases stiffness and eases installation
- New co-molded "TR" upper guide with softer durometer interior for silent guidance
- Oval compatible
- Mounting hardware included and install possible with just a single 4mm HEX wrench.
- Compatible with chainlines 49mm and wider