Tiny but tenacious, the Stix Elite tail light packs a 100-lumen punch that can be seen from multiple directions. Its wide-angle light and six modes ranging from steady to flash modes— make you highly visible to drivers, which will increase your safety and peace of mind while riding. The tail light runs for up to 77 hours, depending on mode choice, and is charged easily and conveniently via USB.
- 12 to 100 lumens output
- Spherical lens delivers a to-see-by beam pattern. Fresnel lenses for secondary LEDs provide wide angle visibility
- 2.5- to 77-hour runtime
- Charges in the USB port of any laptop or phone charger in two hours (no extra cables needed)
- Flexible mounting system works with handlebars from 22.2mm up to 35mm in diameter
- Six modes including: Steady High (100 lumens), Steady Low (38 lumens), Power Surge (97 lumens), Power Flash (200 lumens), Disco Flash (63 lumens), Eco Flash (12 lumens)
- Red/Green battery charge level indicator