The Turbo Tero X means one thing: you're going to need a bigger map. With ride anywhere range, this full-suspension electric bike is our go-anywhere, over anything, with everything vehicle. Plus, with enough storage space to pack in a few backcountry comforts, you'll discover new adventures easier than ever. The only question left to ask is where to?
POWERFUL: Pedal beyond the map with the seamless performance of the Specialized Full Power 2.2 motor and the Turbo Operating System. The Specialized Full Power 2.2 motor is the same motor that’s in our Levo - tested against the most rugged terrain, in the harshest conditions, to ensure the highest quality experience. An intelligent e-bike operating system that seamlessly integrates our fully custom, purpose-built software and hardware so you can ride farther and explore more than ever before. What’s more, the MasterMind display provides instant tunability right at your fingertips while keeping an eye on the built-in range estimator to ensure you’re hitting maximal range and ride time. Plus, the MasterMind display seamlessly integrates with the Specialized app to enable integrated range optimization tools, advanced tuning, on-ride diagnostics, and more.
SMOOTH: The pothole-eating, bump-smoothing, rock-flattening confidence, comfort, and control built into the Tero X tame the most rugged terrain. Thanks to ample front and rear suspension, a performance-minded upright riding position, our world-renowned Ground Control tires, and the confidence of a dropper seatpost, we’ve made it easier than ever to explore rough routes with confidence.
VERSATILE: Ride beyond the horizon with everything you need. The Tero X is equipped with up to 1,000 lumens of headlight power, up to 22 lumens of rear light illumination, and an integrated rear rack that safely carries up to 20kg of adventure gear. Oh, and did we forget to mention the extra front rack for 10kg of additional on-bike storage? Sounds like any ride is a bright idea.
The speed limit at which the motor will stop supporting may vary significantly by region and is based on local requirements. It may also affect range: a higher speed limit may result in less range.
- Specialized Full Power 2.2 Motor with 90Nm of torque and a 710Wh Battery deliver incredible, seamless pedal assistance and long-lasting battery life. With a ride-anywhere range, go up to 75 miles (120 km) or 5.5 hours on a single charge (eco mode).
- Specialized app and MasterMind display allow you to tailor Tero X’s power output levels to your desired riding preference.
- Specialized app gives you added security by allowing you to disable the motor and activate the motion sensor alarm with Turbo System lock.
- 130/120mm of full suspension. A RockShox Lyrik Select+ fork and RockShox Deluxe Select+ shock provide confidence, comfort, and control.
- Dropper seat post helps you stay in control during the rocky parts while making it easier to get your foot down when coming to a stop.
- DRYTECH stainless steel fenders ensure that no matter the adventure, you always arrive fresh.
- World-renowned Ground Control Grid T7 tires for unsurpassed traction.
- Rear rack with side pannier rails provide 20kg carrying capacity. Also compatible with the Front Rack and Adventure Plate for an additional 10kg of capacity.
- Integrated Lezyne Super HB front light with high beam handlebar button. 1000 lumens in high beam, 600 lumens in low beam, and Lezyne Fender Alert rear light with brake light function.
- For optimal ride control, the Tero X features a front and rear wheel combination of 29”/27.5”, also known as a mullet setup, in all sizes except the S. The S features 27.5”/27.5” front and rear wheel combinations.
Frame:- E5 Aluminum, full suspension, mullet style for M-XL, bottom bracket motor mount, fully integrated & lockable downtube battery, internal cable routing, lock and front rack mount
Rear Shock:- RockShox Deluxe Select+, lockout, rebound adjust, 45x190mm
Fork:- RockShox Lyrik Select+, 130mm, fender mounts
Saddle:- Bridge Sport, Steel rails, 155mm
Stem:- Specialized Stealth Stem, alloy, 14 deg, 31.8mm, 75mm length, integrated TCD mount
Handlebars:- Specialized Trail, Alloy, 8-degree backsweep, 6-degree upsweep, 27mm rise, 31.8mm clamp, S: 720mm, M-XL: 750mm
Grips:- Ergon, GA30
SeatPost:- X-Fusion Manic, infinite adjustable, two-bolt head, bottom mount cable routing, Handlebar remote, 34.9mm, S: 150mm, M: 170mm, L/XL: 190mm
Brake:- SRAM Code RSC, 4-piston caliper, multiple adjustment options, hydraulic, 200/180mm rotor
Crankset:- Praxis forged M30, custom offset
Chainring:- SRAM X-Sync Eagle, 104BCD, 38T, EMTB specific, steel
Chain:- SRAM GX Eagle, 12-speed
Cassette:- SRAM XG-1275 Eagle, 12-Speed, 10-50t
Shift Levers:- SRAM XO1 Eagle trigger, 12-Speed, single click
Rear Derailleur:- SRAM X01 Eagle, 12-Speed
Front Hub:- Specialized alloy, disc, sealed cardridge bearings, 6-bolt, 15x110mm thru-axle, 28h
Rear Hub:- Specialized alloy, disc, sealed cartridge bearings, 6-bolt, 12x148mm thru-axle, 28h, HG Freehub
Spokes:- DT Swiss Industry
Rims:- Roval Traverse, hookless alloy, 30mm inner width, tubeless ready
Front Tyre:- Ground Control Grid T7, 2Bliss ready, S: 27.5x2.35, M-XL: 29x2.35
Rear Tyre:- Ground Control Grid T7, 2Bliss Ready, 27.5x2.35
Inner Tubes:- Standard 40mm PV 29/27.5x1.75-2.4
Charger:- Custom charger, 42V4A w/ Rosenberger plug, 100-240V
Battery:- Specialized U2-710, alloy casing, state of charge display, 710Wh
UI/Remote:- MasterMind TCD, w/handlebar remote, built-in anti-theft feature, Bluetooth® connectivity, customizable display pages
Motor:- Specialized 2.2, 90Nm torque, custom tuned motor, 250W nominal
Taillight:- Lezyne EBIKE FENDER ALERT REAR STVZO, wide light spread, brake light function, 12V
Headlight:- Lezyne EBIKE SUPER HB STVZO E1000, 1000 Lumen, high beam button actuated, 12V, Stem mounted
Fenders:- Specialized DRYTECH fenders, 65mm width, stainless steel fenderstays
Rack:- Specialized Pannier-rack, alloy tubing, max. 20kg load
Bike Lock:- Turbo System Lock
Pedals:- Specialized Commuter w/ grip tape & reflectors
Bell:- Specialized brass bell
Kickstand:- Specialized kickstand, 40mm mount
Weight:- 26.4kg (Medium)