The durability of the Shimano L03A brake pads has been significantly increased compared to the previous L02A model thanks to a new resin compound. In addition, the brake pads continue to impress with their braking force, low noise emission and excellent modulation. The L03A Ice Tech brake pad is compatible with BR-R9170, BR-R8070 and other Shimano flat mount brakes.
- new pad made of synthetic resin
- smooth and quiet braking (quieter than metal pads)
- easy to estimate braking force (modulation)
- 40 % better wear resistance than previous models
- designed for dry and wet
- cooling fin: cooling technology increases the service life of the brake pads and reduces the risk of fading
Compatibility: Dura Ace BR-R9170 / Ultegra BR-R8070 / Tiagra BR-4770 / Metrea BR-U5000 / GRX BR-RX810, BR-RX400 / groupless Road: BR-RS805, BR-RS505, BR-RS405, BR-RS305
Fading of the brake during prolonged uninterrupted operation, e.g. downhill, impairs braking performance. To counteract this, Shimano has introduced the brake rotor and brake pad with Ice-Tech technology. This cooling technology ensures consistent braking performance. The brake pads have cooling fins. The sandwich construction of the rotor in combination with the cooling fins results in a longer service life of the pads, less braking noise, less fading and a lower weight.