The OneUp V2 Dropper post is now available in 180mm and 210mm lengths and all can be shimmed down in travel by 10 or 20mm.
We've been obsessed with shaving every last millimeter from the latest OneUp post to give you the the shortest stack height and shortest total length of any dropper post. No other post can get your saddle lower.
Cable actuated with reliable sealed cartridge internals for easy home servicing and includes travel adjust shims allow you to custom tune your post to dial in your perfect length.
The dropper market is dominated by expensive big brand posts and generic catalog shopped posts with different logos. We want to offer something better, a post with class leading specs, innovative useful features AND real value. Want more from your dropper? Get OneUp.
- Travel adjust shims allow you to custom tune your post to dial in your perfect length.
- Cable actuated for easy installation and a simple no bleed remote
- Ergonomic remote paddle position
- Reliable sealed cartridge internals
- Easy to service at home
- 2 year warranty
- Shortest total length of any dropper
- Shortest stack height of any dropper
- New upper DU Bushing in the upper collar
- Increased bushing overlap and durability
- 100-210mm post lengths in 10mm increments
- 20g lighter
Drop 120mm, 150mm, 180mm, 210mm adjustable*.
Diameter 30.9, 31.6, 34.9
Routing Internal only
Remote Compatibility (sold separately or use your exisiting cable clamping remote if compatible):
- SRAM Matchmaker X - SRAM MMX clamps
- Shimano I-spec-EV - 12 speed XTR M9100 only (M8100 and M7100 use 22.2mm clamp)
- Shimano I-spec II - 11 speed XTR M9000, XT M8000, SLX M8000 only
- 22.2mm Bar Clamp - All other groups including 12 speed XT M8100 , SLX M7100 and all 10 speed Shimano
- Cable clamping remote only (post requires cable stop to be assembled at base of post)
Travel Reducing Shim Reduces travel by up to 20mm.
Weight - Post Only:
(31.6) 120mm 450g / 150mm 500g / 180mm 545g / 210mm 590g
(34.9) 120mm 545g / 150mm 605g / 180mm 660g / 210mm 710g
Use the tool below to find the longest OneUp post that will fit your bike: