Suspension Oil: 2.5wt 500ml
Don't spend $1000's on components and hours fettling with precise set ups to fine tune your bike but then go and leave the standard weight oil in your forks! The weight/viscosity of the oil makes a big difference to how your forks will behave in the same way that your riding weight does as well. So it doesnt really make sense that a 90kg rider will probably be using the same weight oil in his forks as 70kg rider, yet this is generally what happens.
A fully blendable suspension oil that’s fully synthetic and packed with stiction reducing and anti-foaming additives. Use solo or mix up and match to create the perfect blend for your weight and your riding style.
Don’t forget to always follow the manufacturer’s instructions when using suspension oil.
- Fully blendable to allow the precise tuning of suspension systems.
- Stable – No foaming across a very wide temperature range resulting in consistent feel and performance.
- Extremely high viscosity index to maintain damping at elevated temperatures whilst also ensuring correct suspension operation at low temperatures.
- Stable under pressure and compatible with air, nitrogen or argon charged suspension systems.
- Offers high levels of performance especially under extreme racing conditions.
- Excellent anti-wear protection.
- High resistance to water contamination and degradation.
- Prolongs seal life.
- Long service life.