SMARTER SEEING. Aside from the outstanding light output and industry-leading usage time, the Recon HL1600 and Recon HL900 increase the SpeedBeam technology, which adjusts light beam output based on riding speed; also features a light sensor to monitor ambient light source to change light output; these features help save battery power for when you need it. Brighter, longer and smarter.
- SpeedBeam feature adjusts light output based on riding speed*
- Smart Mode light sensor monitors ambient light to adjust light output day or night
- Pair with Garmin series computers and see the battery information and light mode on the computer screen**
- ANSI-Standard certified lumens and runtime
- Focused optics with side light design for over 270-degrees of visibility
- Heat-dissipating CNC-machined aluminum structure
- Power status indicator alerts remaining run-time before powering off
- Includes adjustable GoPro mount
- *For the best results, pair your Recon Light SpeedBeam mode through Giant RideSense (or another speed sensor) and not a GPS.
- **Pairing your Recon 1600 or 900 Headlight with a Garmin head unit will limit the ability of other accessories to pair with the head unit and may limit the features of your Recon Headlight.
- Sizes: 105x28x30 mm
- Weight: 108g without mount
- Colors: Black
- Output: 900 lumens
- Runtime: High (900LM) 1.6hrs, Middle 4.5hrs (450LM), Low 10hrs (150LM),
Smart (450LM with flash output in Day) 24hrs; (450LM with steady output at Night) 2.8hrs, Flash (100LM) 50hrs
- Battery: Li-Ion polymer battery (3000mAh)
- Waterproof: IPX6
- Certifications: ANSI-Standard FL-1
*For best results pair the Recon Light SpeedBeam mode through a Giant RideSense speed/cadence sensor (or other third-party speed sensors) and not a GPS computer.
** Pairing the Recon HL1600 or HL900 Headlight with a Garmin computer will limit the ability to pair other accessories with the Garmin computer and may limit the features of the Recon headlight.