There's no other e-bike out there with ride quality, range, and power like this, at a weight that's light enough to carry. The Turbo Vado SL 5.0 EQ is best for your daily commute, quick errands and getting around town. Extra-bright, built-in lights in front and back mean you'll see and be seen. DRYTECH fenders keep water and road spray away, and a standard rear rack is always ready for your bags and panniers. This is your go-to for local transportation.
- Integrated Turbo Connect Display to view key ride data quickly and safely.
- Fully integrated and secure Specialized 320Wh downtube battery w/optional Range Extender compatibility for up to 120 miles of range.
- Specialized SL 1.1 custom lightweight motor, peak 240W / 35Nm, 2x you rider amplification (180% assistance), assist up to 28mph.
- Lightweight and high-strength premium carbon fork with Boost™ 12x110mm thru-axle.
- Future Shock 1.5 reduces impacts from rough roads and terrain, potholes be gone!
- Premium hydraulic disc brakes for maximum stopping power.
- Extra-bright front and rear lighting to see and be seen.
- Turbo SL mounted rear rack, Racktime-compatible for your favorite bags and panniers, and DRYTECH fenders to keep the spray away.
- 12-speed Shimano SLX shifter and XT derailleur for lightweight, precise performance for the long haul.
- DT Swiss R500 disc wheels paired with fast-rolling, high-grip, Nimbus II Sport Reflect 700 tires with BlackBelt flat protection and reflective accents to increase visibility.
FRAME: Turbo Aluminum, bottom bracket motor mount, Fitness/Transportation Geometry, fully integrated & lockable down tube battery, internal cable routing, fender/rack mounts, Smooth Welds
FORK: SR Suntour NCX E25, alloy steerer, 15mm thru-axle, 44mm offset, 50mm of travel
FRONT HUB: Specialized front hub disc, sealed bearings, 15mm thru-axle, 32h
REAR HUB: Specialized, sealed cartridge bearings, 12x148mm thru-axle, 32h
SPOKES: DT Swiss Industry
RIMS: 700C disc, double-wall alloy, sleeved
INNER TUBES: Presta, 40mm valve
FRONT TYRE: Trigger Sport Reflect, 700x47mm
REAR TYRE: Trigger Sport Reflect, 700x47mm
CRANKSET: Custom alloy forged crankarms
CHAINRINGS: 48T, custom alloy
SHIFT LEVERS: Shimano SLX, 11-speed w/ Optical Gear Display
REAR DERAILLEUR: Shimano XT, Shadow Plus, GS cage, 11-speed
CASSETTE: Shimano SLX, 11-speed, 11-42t
CHAIN: Shimano Ultegra
FRONT BRAKE: Shimano Deore XT T8000, hydraulic disc, 180mm
REAR BRAKE: Shimano Deore XT T8000, hydraulic disc, 160mm
HANDLEBARS: Stout Mini Rise, alloy, 9-degree backsweep, 15mm rise, 31.8mm
GRIPS: Body Geometry XC Contour
STEM: Specialized Flowset, 3D-forged alloy, 20-degree rise, 31.8mm clamp
SADDLE: Specialized Canopy Comp, hollow Cr-Mo rails, 155mm
SEATPOST: Specialized, alloy, single-bolt, 21mm offset, 30.9mm
SEAT BINDER: Alloy, 34.9mm
MOTOR: Specialized 1.3, custom Rx Street-tuned motor, 250W nominal
UI/REMOTE: Specialized TCD-W w/ handlebar remote & built-in anti-theft feature, Bluetooth® connectivity, 5 available display pages
BATTERY: Specialized U1-600, On/Off button, state of charge display, 600Wh
CHARGER: Custom charger, 42V4A w/ Rosenberger plug
WIRING HARNESS: Custom Specialized harness
HEADLIGHT: Supernova V521s, 205lm w/ alloy mount to fork arch
TAILLIGHT: Supernova E3, alloy housing, 3-LED, 250-degree visibility, fender mount
KICKSTAND: Specialized kickstand, 40mm mount
FENDERS: Specialized DRYTECH fenders, 52mm width, stainless steel fenderstays
RACK: Turbo Rack, Closed Platform, direct fender mount, Racktime-compatible
BELL: Simple bell
PEDALS: Specialized Commuter w/ grip tape & reflectors