The Turbo Levo Hardtail takes everything that makes a speedy 29er fun and efficient…and then makes it even better How? Turbo technology. Our 1.2 E motor lends a powerful and natural-feeling boost to your pedaling efforts. This is a bike built to take your trail riding up a gear, without exerting all that extra effort.
The ride comes first.
The Turbo Levo Hardtail has all of the speed and nimble handling that our trail bikes are known for—an easy fit, ultra-short chainstays for nimble handling, and a low bottom bracket that makes the bike feel glued to the trail. In other words, it rides like an awesome mountain bike first and foremost—what would be the point, otherwise?
Smooth and nature power
The Turbo Levo Hardtail’s 1.2 E motor smoothly and quietly adds power to your pedals and makes climbing the steepest of trails nearly effortless. Plus, you can adjust that power output, to conserve energy and get the most miles from every charge. Our custom motors also feature instant pedal engagement, so you get immediate power the moment you need it and consistent torque throughout your entire cadence range.
- M5 premium aluminum frame is light yet strong, nimble yet confident.
- Smooth, natural power assist courtesy of our custom motors and software.
- 100mm of suspension courtesy of an SR Suntour XCM32 29er suspension fork.
- We’ve crafted the Turbo Levo Hardtails’s hardtail frame from M5 premium aluminum and given it a modern trail geometry to create a ride that combines confident handling, maximum efficiency, and tons of speed. The frame also features an integrated battery mount at the down tube for fast and easy battery removal, plus a forged and braced motor mount at bottom bracket. This keeps the bike sleek and perfectly balances its weight distribution.
- A SR Suntour XCM32 brings 100mm of front suspension to the Levo Hardtail.
- Shimano hydaulic disb brakes offer great modulation and years of consistent, powerful braking.
- Our 1.2 E motor intuitively reacts to the force of your pedaling to deliver just the right amount of power. The motor is belt driven, keeping vibrations low for the smoothest and most silent ride possible.
- The M1-400 battery brings communicates directly with the Trail Display and ANT+/BluetoothÂ® module through our unique Mission Control App.
- Max Top Speed: 35km/h
Frame:- Specialized M5 Aluminum, 29 Trail HT Geometry, integrated down tube battery, enclosed internal cable, Command Post routing, 148mm spacing
Fork:- SR Suntour XCM32, 47mm offset, 15x110mm thru-axle, 100mm travel
Front Hub:- Specialized, sealed cartridge bearings, 15x110mm spacing, 28h
Rear Hub:- Specialized, sealed cartridge bearings, 12x148mm thru-axle, 28h
Spokes:- Stainless, 14g
Rims:- Specialized XC 29, 25mm internal width, disc-specific
Inner Tubes:- Standard, Presta valve
Front/Rear Tyre:- Ground Control, GRID casing, GRIPTON® compound, 2Bliss Ready, 29x2.3"
Crankset:- 2D cold-forged alloy, custom offset, 165mm
Chainring:- 32T, steel ring
Shift Lever:- Shimano Alivio, 9-speed w/ Optical Gear Display
Rear Derailleur:- Shimano Alivio, Shadow Design, SGS cage, 9-speed
Cassette:- Shimano HG201, 9-speed, 11-36t
Chain:- KMC e9S.NPBK, e-bike chain, 9-speed w/ Missing Link™
Front/Rear Brake:- Shimano BR-MT200, hydraulic disc, 180mm
Handlebars:- Specialized Trail, 6061 alloy, 8-degree backsweep, 6-degree upsweep, 27mm rise, XS 720mm, S-XL 750mm, 31.8mm clamp
Grips:- Specialized Body Geometry XC, clamp-on
Stem:- Specialized, 3D-forged alloy, 4-bolt, 6-degree rise, 31.8mm clamp
Saddle:- Body Geometry Myth 155 XS, Body Geometry Henge 143 S/M/L/XL, steel rails
Seatpost:- Specialized 2-bolt head, forged alloy, 8mm offset, micro-adjust, 30.9mm
SWAT:- Specialized Z-Cage w/EMT Cage Mount MTB Tool
Motor:- Specialized 1.2 E, custom Rx Street-tuned motor, 250W nominal
Remote:- Specialized Handlebar Trail Remote w/walk-assist
Battery:- Specialized M1-400, integrated Trail Display, ANT+/Bluetooth® module, 400Wh
Charger:- Custom Specialized 42V2A Charger w/ Rosenberger plug, AC power cord included
Wiring Harness:- Custom Specialized wiring harness