The Stumpjumper EVO Comp Alloy 27.5 lives to get gnarly. The bike’s long-and-low geometry lend it exceptional front-end traction and begs you to boost every bonus feature. 27.5-inch wheels add a touch of flickability to the rowdiest trail bike out there.
THE ULTIMATE TRAIL BIKE
The innovative sidearm frame design makes a lighter, better-handling bike. By directly connecting all three mounting points of the rear-end and shock to the frame, we’ve increased both stiffness and performance over bumps.
EVO IS FOR SHREDDERS
Stumpy EVOs aren’t "normal" trail bikes—they’re built to get gnarly, simple as that. With their slacked-out front-end and longer top tube, EVO models have heavier steering and exceptional front-end traction that beg you to do cutties and boost every lip. Get rowdy.
• Rugged, alloy chassis with aggressive geometry and 150mm of rear suspension.
• Stout FOX 36 Rhythm fork excels at devouring the nastiest sections of trail.
• FOX FLOAT DPX2 Performance rear shock is supple and easy to adjust on the fly.
- This Stumpy EVO is purpose-built to shred the most technical trails thanks to its rugged, alloy frame, EVO geometry, and 150mm of deep and progressive travel.
- FOX FLOAT DPX2 Performance has three modes for easy on-the-fly adjustments.
- A FOX 36 Rhythm fork handles suspension duties up front, with stiff stanchions and plenty of adjustability.
- Code R brakes offer massive amounts of stopping power on the steepest of descents.
- SRAM NX Eagle 12-speed drivetrain provides simple, single-ring performance and a wide gear range…at an exceptional price.
Frame:- M5 alloy frame, asymmetrical design, 27.5 style-specific EVO Trail Geometry, threaded BB, fully enclosed internal cable routing, 12x148mm dropouts, sealed cartridge bearing pivots, replaceable derailleur hanger, 150mm of travel
Fork:- FOX FLOAT 36 Rhythm, GRIP damper, two position Sweep adjustment, 15x110mm QR axle, 37mm offset, 150mm of travel
Rear Shock:- FOX FLOAT DPX2 Performance, Rx Trail Tune, EVOL Air sleeve, 3-position adjustment, 210x52.5m
Front Hub:- Specialized, sealed cartridge bearings, 15x110mm spacing, 28h
Rear Hub:- Specialized, sealed cartridge bearings, 12x148mm thru-axle, 28h
Spokes:- DT Swiss Industry
Rims:- Roval Traverse 27.5, hookless alloy, 30mm inner width, tubeless ready
Inner Tubes:- Presta, 40mm valve
Front/Rear Tyres:- Butcher, GRID casing, GRIPTON® compound, 2Bliss Ready, 27.5 x 2.6"
Crankset:- SRAM NX Eagle, DUB, 165mm, 32T
Chainring:- Steel, 32T
Bottom Bracket:- SRAM DUB, threaded BB
Shift Lever:- SRAM NX Eagle, trigger, 12-speed
Rear Derailleur:- SRAM NX Eagle, 12-speed
Cassette:- SRAM NX Eagle, 12-speed, 11-50t
Chain:- SRAM NX Eagle, 12-speed
Front/Rear Tyres:- SRAM Code R, 4-piston caliper, hydraulic disc, 200mm
Handlebars:- Specialized, 7050 alloy, 6-degree upsweep, 8-degree backsweep, 27mm rise, 800mm width
Grips:- Deity, Knuckleduster, Black
Stem:- Specialized Trail, 3D-forged alloy, 4-bolt, 6-degree rise
Saddle:- Body Geometry Henge Comp, hollow Cr-Mo rails, 143mm
Seatpost:- X-Fusion Manic, infinite adjustable, two-bolt head, bottom mount cable routing, remote SRL LE lever, 34.9mm, 150mm of travel