Dollar-for-dollar, the Enduro Comp is hard to beat. You get the same full-carbon frame as the Enduro Expert and Elite models, loaded with great components that include powerful four-piston disc brakes, a wide-range 1X drivetrain, and capable RockShox suspension.
If the Enduro looks like its sibling, the Demo, it's because they share plenty of downhill DNA. The Enduro rolls fast on 29er hoops and boasts 170 millimeters of front and rear suspension courtesy of an all new-design that obliterates the biggest hits with ease.
ASTONISHINGLY FAST...UP AND DOWN THE TRAIL
Stomp on the pedals and the new Enduro accelerates far quicker than you're expect possible from a downhill bruiser. We pulled out all the engineering stops and made the Enduro an incredibly efficient pedaling machine. The end result? Less bobbing. More speed.
- All-new design boasts 170 millimeters of suspension.
- RockShox Lyrik Select fork offers smooth suspension in a stout package.
- Plenty of stopping power, courtesy of SRAM Code R, four-piston disc brakes
- All-new design boasts 170 millimeters of suspension. The full-carbon frame also features our ingenious SWAT™ Door downtube storage, a reliable, threaded bottom bracket, and internal cable routing.
- RockShox Lyrik Select fork offers smooth suspension in a seriously stout package.
- Plenty of stopping power, courtesy of SRAM Code R, four-piston disc brakes.
- NX Eagle 12-speed drivetrain gives you single-ring simplicity and gearing to spare.
- X-Fusion Manic dropper post increases your maneuverability and control on steep descents. Bonus points—our S4 and S5 frames feature 170mm-travel versions of the Manic post.
FRAME: FACT 11m carbon chassis and rear-end, 29 S3 Enduro Race Geometry, SWAT™ Door integration, threaded BB, internal cable routing, 12x148mm dropouts, sealed cartridge bearing pivots, replaceable derailleur hanger, 170mm of travel
FORK: RockShox Lyrik Select, DebonAir, Charger RC damper with rebound adjust, and low-speed compression to lockout, tapered steerer, 42mm offset, 15mm Maxle® Stealth thru-axle, 15x110mm Boost™, 170mm of travel
REAR SHOCK: Rock Shox Super Deluxe Select, 205x60, Trunnion
FRONT HUB: Specialized, sealed cartridge bearings, 15x110mm thru-axle, 24h
REAR HUB: Specialized, sealed cartridge bearings, 12x148mm thru-axle, 28h
SPOKES: DT Swiss Industry
RIMS: Roval Traverse 29, hookless alloy, 30mm inner width, tubeless ready
FRONT TYRE: Butcher, GRID TRAIL casing, GRIPTON® compound, 2Bliss Ready, 29x2.6"
REAR TYRE: Butcher, GRID TRAIL casing, GRIPTON® compound, 2Bliss Ready, 29x2.3"
CRANKSET: SRAM NX Eagle, DUB, 170mm
CHAINRINGS: Steel, 30T
BOTTOM BRACKET: SRAM DUB, threaded BB
SHIFT LEVERS: SRAM NX Eagle, trigger, 12-speed
REAR DERAILLEUR: SRAM NX Eagle, 12-speed
CASSETTE: SRAM NX Eagle, 12-speed, 11-50t
CHAIN: SRAM NX Eagle, 12-speed
FRONT BRAKE: SRAM Code R, 4-piston caliper, hydraulic disc, 200mm
REAR BRAKE: SRAM Code R, 4-piston caliper, hydraulic disc, 180mm
HANDLEBARS: Specialized, 7050 alloy, 6-degree upsweep, 8-degree backsweep, 27mm rise, 800mm width
GRIPS: Specialized Sip grip, half-waffle, S/M: regular thickness, L/XL: XL thickness
STEM: Specialized Trail, forged alloy, 4-bolt, 5mm rise, 40mm
SADDLE: Bridge 155 S2, Bridge 143 S3/S4/S5, Hollow cr-mo rails
SEATPOST: X-Fusion Manic, infinite adjustable, two-bolt head, bottom mount cable routing, remote SRL LE lever, S2/S3 150mm, S4/S5 170mm of travel