Here’s where the gloves come off—the Turbo Levo Expert Carbon sheds serious weight with its advanced carbon front triangle and brings a high level of technical capability with a FOX 36 fork and DPS shock.
ROWDY DESCENTS. STEEP CLIMBS? HELL. YES.
The Turbo Levo is a fully-fledged progressive trail bike. We’ve lengthened the reach, kept the chainstays nice and short, and maintained a low center of gravity. Next, we slackened the head angle for more confident descents and steepened the seat angle to improve climbing efficiency. It’s dialed.
MORE POWER, MORE RANGE
The Levo’s Specialized 2.1 motor amplifies your pedaling input by a mind blowing 410%. Our M2 batteries provides you with plenty of range. What’s more, our Mission Control App can handle battery management automatically, ensuring your battery will last as long as you need it to. More power. More miles per ride. More awesome.
• Carbon/M5 alloy Sidearm frame shed weight and adds control.
• Smoothest, most powerful motor on the market.
• FOX 36 Perfomance forkand FLOAT DPS shock with 150mm of travel.
- The Levo Comp Carbon is all about delivering the best possible bang for your buck. Example? We shed serious weight by going with a carbon front triangle yet kept costs down with the addition of an M5 alloy rear end. That combination yields a bike that is not only light, but also stiff and responsive. We designed this bike to shred and that meant giving the Levo a low bottom bracket, lengthy top tube, and short chainstays. We also tweaked the kinematics of the frame to make the suspension more supple on small hits and yet perfectly capable of taking the big impacts without bottoming out.
- FOX's 36 Performance fork brings the flex-free handling and supple stroke that the 36 is famous for, as well as on-the-fly tuning courtesy of its 3-position, micro-adjust compression damper.
- The custom Specialized 2.1 motor represents the pinnacle of e-bike motor technology. The new motor is more efficient, 15% smaller, and 11% lighter than its predecessor. It has many other features that no other e-bike can touch, like instant engagement, fantastic heat management, a double freewheel design that disengages the gear box when you hit top speed, and silent, smooth, and consistent output—even at max power.
- The Levo’s Turbo Connect Unit (or “TCU”) is more than an “On-Off” button—it’s the brains of the bike. The TCU shows your battery level and power-assist mode. It also communicates, via ANT+/Bluetooth®, with our optional handlebar display to display even more information about your day’s ride.
- This Turbo’s new Specialized M2-series battery features a 700Wh capacity, which increases your range by a staggering 40%. We integrated that battery seamlessly iinside the frame and made it easy to remove with a single hex wrench.
Frame:- FACT 9m Carbon w/ M5 alloy rear triangle, 29 Trail Geometry, Integrated down tube battery, enclosed internal cable, Command Post routing, 148mm spacing, fully sealed cartridge bearings, 150mm of travel
Fork:- Fox 36 Performance, 150mm travel, Grip damper with 3 position micro adjust, 51mm offset
Rear Shock:- FOX FLOAT DPS Performance, 3-position adjustment, 52.5x210mm, Rx Trail Tune
Front Hub:- Specialized, sealed cartridge bearings, 15x110mm spacing, 28h
Rear Hub:- DT Swiss 360, 3-pawl design, SRAM XD driver body, 12mm thru-axle, 148mm spacing, 28h
Spokes:- DT Swiss Competition Race
Rims:- Roval Traverse 29, hookless alloy, 30mm width, hand-built, 2Bliss Ready
Inner Tubes:- Standard, Presta valve
Front Tyre:- Butcher, GRID casing, GRIPTON® compound, 2Bliss Ready, 29x2.6"
Rear Tyre:- Eliminator, BLCK DMND Casing, 2Bliss Ready, 29x2.3"
Crankset:- Praxis, 2D cold-forged alloy, custom offset, 165mm
Chainring:- 32T, custom steel
Shift Lever:- SRAM S700, single-click lever
Rear Derailleur:- SRAM X1, 11-speedCASSETTESRAM XG-1175, 11-speed, 10-42t
Chain:- KMC X11ET, 11-speed w/ Missing Link™
Front Brake:- SRAM Code R, 4-piston caliper, hydraulic disc, 200mm
Rear Brake:- SRAM Code R, 4-piston caliper, hydraulic disc, 200mm
Handlebar:- Specialized Trail, 7050 alloy, 8-degree backsweep, 6-degree upsweep, 27mm rise, 780mm, 31.8mm clamp
Grips:- Specialized Sip grip, half-waffle, S/M: regular thickness, L/XL: XL thickness
Stems:- Specialized Trail, forged alloy, 4-bolt, 5mm rise, 40mm
Saddle:- Bridge 155 S2, Bridge 143 S3/S4/S5, Hollow cr-mo rails
Seatpost:- Command Post IRcc, 16-position micro-height adjustable, two-bolt head, bottom mount cable routing, remote SRL lever, 34.9mm, S: 130mm, M/L/XL: 160mm of travel
Seat Binder:- Specialized bolt-type, alloy, 38.6mm
Motor:- Specialized 2.1, custom Rx Trail-tuned motor, 250W nominal
UI/Remote:- Specialized TCU, 10-LED State of charge, 3-LED Ride Mode display, ANT+/Bluetooth®
Battery:- Specialized M2-700, integrated battery w/rock guard, 700Wh
Charger:- Custom charger, 42V4A w/ Rosenberger plug
Wiring Harness:- Custom Specialized wiring harness