Our Stumpjumper ST models are snappy and nimble, yet Incredibly versatile—the perfect rigs for riders seeking both efficiency and capability. The Stumpjumper ST Alloy 27.5 makes that winning combo affordable, with components that are big on performance and small on dollar signs.
The ultimate trail bike
The innovative sidearm frame design makes a lighter, better-handling bike. By directly connecting all three mounting points of the rear-end and shock to the frame, we've increased both stiffness and performance over bumps. End result? Total control.
Our in-house suspension-tuning team develops custom shock tunes, perfectly paired to each bike's kinematics. We call this Rx Tune and while it's not the easy way to build a suspension bike, it's worth it. You feel Rx Tune as perfectly-balanced suspension.
Smart parts pick
• 27.5 wheels accentuate the Stumpjumper ST's playful on-trail feel.
• 130-millimeters of suspension courtesy of a RockShox Recon RL fork.
• SX Eagle 12-speed drivetrain gives you single-ring simplicity and gearing to spare.
- The M5 alloy frame, asymmetrical “sidearm” design, and our 27.5 Geometry, make this Stumpjumper both nimble and capable.
- 130-millimeters of plush and controlled suspension (including a lock-out) come courtesy of a RockShox Recon RL fork.
- SX Eagle 12-speed drivetrain gives you single-ring simplicity and all the gearing you need to summit the biggest climbs.
- 27.5 wheels accentuate the Stumpjumper ST’s playful on-trail feel.
- The TranzX seatpost lets you drop your saddle on descents, increasing your maneuverability and control when the trail gets dicey.
Frame:- M5 alloy chassis and rear end, asymmetrical design, 27.5 Trail Geometry, threaded BB, fully enclosed internal cable routing, 12x148mm dropouts, sealed cartridge bearing pivots, replaceable derailleur hanger, 130mm of travel
Fork:- RockShox Recon RL, Motion Control damper with low-speed compression to lockout, 46mm offset, rebound adjust, 15x110mm Boost™ Maxle® Lite thru-axle, 130mm of travel
Rear Shock:- X-Fusion 02 Pro RL, Rx Trail Tune, rebound adjust, lockout 190x45mm
Front Hub:- Specialized, sealed cartridge bearings, 15x110mm thru-axle, 32h
Rear Hub:- Specialized, sealed cartridge bearings, 12x148mm thru-axle, 32h
Spokes:- Stainless, 14g
Rims:- Double-wall alloy, 27mm internal width
Inner Tubes:- Presta, 40mm valve
Front Tyre:- Purgatory, GRID casing, GRIPTON® compound, 2Bliss Ready, 27.5 x 2.3"
Rear Tyre:- Purgatory, GRID casing, GRIPTON® compound, 2Bliss Ready, 27.5 x 2.3"
Crankset:- SRAM SX Eagle, Powerspline, 170mm
Chainring:- Steel, 32T
Bottom Bracket:- SRAM Powerspline
Shift Lever:- SRAM SX Eagle, trigger, 12-speed
Rear Derailleur:- SRAM SX Eagle
Cassette:- SRAM PG-1210 Eagle, 11-50tCHAINSRAM SX Eagle, 12-speed
Front Brake:- Tektro Gemini Comp, hydraulic disc, resin pad, 200mm
Rear Brake:- Tektro Gemini Comp, hydraulic disc, resin pad, 180mm
Handlebars:- Specialized Trail, 6061 alloy, 8-degree backsweep, 6-degree upsweep, 27mm rise, 780mm, 31.8mm clamp
Grips:- Specialized Sip Grip, half-waffle, slip-on
Stem:- Specialized, 3D-forged alloy, 4-bolt, 7-degree rise
Saddle:- Body Geometry Myth:155 XS/S, Body Geometry Henge:143 M/L/XL, steel rails
Seat Post:- TransX dropper, 34.9mm, XS: 100mm, S: 125mm, ML/XL: 150mm Travel