The Stumpjumper 29 combines the amazing ride quality and precision of our alloy sidearm chassis with plush RockShox suspension and a 12-speed SRAM SX Eagle drivetrain. Bottom line: It’s a bike that outrides both its price tag…and bikes costing much more.
THE ULTIMATE TRAIL BIKE
The innovative sidearm frame design makes a lighter, better-handling bike. By directly connecting all three mounting points of the rear-end and shock to the frame, we’ve increased both stiffness and performance over bumps.
Our in-house suspension-tuning team develops custom shock tunes, perfectly paired to each bike’s kinematics. We call this Rx Tune and while it’s not the easy way to build a suspension bike, it’s worth it. You feel Rx Tune as perfectly-balanced suspension. It’s total control.
MASSIVE BANG FOR YOUR BUCK
- RockShox 35 Gold RL fork and Deluxe Select shock erase rocks and roots.
- SX Eagle 12-speed drivetrain gives you single-ring simplicity and gearing to spare.
- Roval Traverse 29er wheels roll over obstacles and maintain momentum with ease.
- Alloy, sidearm frame design offers balanced stiffness and precise handling.
- RockShox Deluxe Select rear shock features our Rx Trail Tune, ensuring that your frame, shock, and fork are perfectly in tune with one another.
- RockShox 35 Gold RL fork offers smooth suspension in a stout package that includes a suspension lock-out to help tame the climbs.
- SRAM's 12-speed SX Eagle groupset features a wide gear range that delivers climbing and shifting performance in spades.
- Roval 29er wheels roll over obstacles and maintain momentum with ease.
Frame:- M5 alloy chassis and rear end, asymmetrical design, 29 Trail Geometry, threaded BB, fully enclosed internal cable routing, 12x148mm dropouts, sealed cartridge bearing pivots, replaceable derailleur hanger, 140mm of travel
Fork:- RockShox 35 Gold RL, DebonAir, Motion Control damper with low-speed compression to lockout, 51mm offset, rebound adjust, 15x110mm Boost™ Maxle® Lite thru-axle, 150mm of travel
Rear Shock:- RockShox Deluxe Select, Rx Trail Tune, rebound adjust, 210x50mm
Front Hub:- Specialized, sealed cartridge bearings, 15x110mm thru-axle, 32h
Rear Hub:- Specialized, sealed cartridge bearings, 12x148mm thru-axle, 32h
Spokes:- Stainless, 14g
Rims:- Double-wall alloy, 27mm internal width
Inner Tubes:- Standard, Presta valve
Front Tyre:- Butcher, GRID TRAIL casing, GRIPTON® compound, 2Bliss Ready, 29x2.6"
Rear Tyre:- Eliminator, GRID TRAIL casing, GRIPTON® compound, 2Bliss Ready, 29x2.3"
Crankset:- SRAM SX Eagle, Powerspline, 170mm
Chainrings:- Steel, 30T
Bottom Bracket:- SRAM Powerspline
Shift Lever:- SRAM SX Eagle, trigger, 12-speed
Rear Derailleur:- SRAM SX Eagle
Cassette:- SRAM PG-1210 Eagle, 11-50t
Chain:- SRAM SX Eagle, 12-speed
Front Brake:- SRAM Guide R, hydraulic disc, organic pads, Guide S4 4-piston caliper, 200mm
Rear Brake:- SRAM Guide R, hydraulic disc, organic pads, Guide S4 4-piston caliper, 180mm
Handlebars:- Specialized Trail, 6061 alloy, 8-degree backsweep, 6-degree upsweep, 27mm rise, 780mm, 31.8mm clamp
Grips:- Specialized Trail Grips
Stem:- Specialized Trail, 3D-forged alloy, 4-bolt, 6-degree rise
Saddle:- Body Geometry Myth 155 S, Body Geometry Henge 143 M/L/XL, steel rails
Seatpost:- X-Fusion Manic, infinite adjustable, two-bolt head, bottom mount cable routing, remote SRL LE lever, 34.9mm, S: 125mm, M/L: 150mm, XL: 170mm