Out of Stock
The Enduro Expert has always packed a serious punch and it’s never been so true. You get 170 millimeters of the most capable downhill performance that gains elevation with surprising ease. Full FOX suspension, powerful disc brakes and a stellar carbon wheelset round it out.
If the Enduro looks like its sibling, the Demo, it’s because they share plenty of downhill DNA. The Enduro rolls fast on 29er hoops and boasts 170 millimeters of front and rear suspension courtesy of an all new-design that obliterates the biggest hits with ease.
ASTONISHINGLY FAST...UP AND DOWN THE TRAIL
Stomp on the pedals and the new Enduro accelerates far quicker than you’re expect possible from a downhill bruiser. We pulled out all the engineering stops and made the Enduro an incredibly efficient pedaling machine. The end result? Less bobbing. More speed.
- All-new design boasts 170 millimeters of suspension.
- FOX FLOAT Performance 36 fork offers stellar control over the roughest terrain.
- SRAM CODE RSC discs are powerful, yet offer outstanding modulation.
- All-new design boasts 170 millimeters of gnar-devouring suspension. The full-carbon frame also features our ingenious SWAT™ Door downtube storage, a reliable, threaded bottom bracket, and internal cable routing.
- FOX FLOAT Performance 36 fork offers stellar control over the roughest terrain thanks to its very stout 36-millimeter stanchions and simple, yet reliable GRIP damper.
- SRAM CODE RSC discs aren’t just powerful—they also offer outstanding adjustments and modulation.
- SRAM XO1 Eagle 12-speed drivetrain gives you single-ring simplicity, and outstanding drivetrain precision and durability.
- X-Fusion Manic dropper post increases your maneuverability and control on steep descents. Bonus points—our S4 and S5 frames feature 170mm-travel versions of the Manic post.
FRAME: The new Enduro features a full-carbon frameset, boasting 170mm of suspension travel in an all-new design that increases your control and speed over the roughest sections of trail, yet also boasts exceptional pedaling efficiency. We’ve also given the new Enduro aggressive “long, low and slack” geometry for a more balanced and confident feel at speed. Finally, you’ll find a host smart details, including our SWAT™ Door downtube-storage integration, a creak-free threaded BB, and painless internal cable routing.
FORK: FOX FLOAT Performance 36, Grip Damper, 44 OS, Kabolt 110, 170mm
REAR SHOCK: FOX FLOAT DPX2 Performance, Rx Trail Tune, EVOL Air sleeve, 3-position adjustment, Trunnion mount, 205x60mm
FRONT HUB: Roval Traverse Carbon 29, hookless carbon, 30mm inner width, hand-built, 15x110mm spacing, 2Bliss Ready, 28h
REAR HUB: DT Swiss 370, 3-Pawl System, SRAM XD driver body, 12mm thru-axle, 148mm spacing, 28h
SPOKES: DT Swiss Industry
RIMS: Roval Traverse Carbon 29, hookless carbon, 30mm inner width, hand-built, 2Bliss Ready
FRONT TYRE: Butcher, GRID TRAIL casing, GRIPTON® compound, 2Bliss Ready, 29x2.6"
REAR TYRE: Butcher, GRID TRAIL casing, GRIPTON® compound, 2Bliss Ready, 29x2.3"
CRANKSET: SRAM Descendant, Boost™, DUB, 170mm
CHAINRINGS: Steel, 30T
BOTTOM BRACKET: SRAM DUB, threaded BB
SHIFT LEVERS: SRAM X01 Eagle, trigger, 12-speed
REAR DERAILLEUR: SRAM X01 Eagle, 12-speed
CASSETTE: SRAM GX Eagle, 12-speed, 10-50t
CHAIN: SRAM GX Eagle, 12-speed
FRONT BRAKE: SRAM Code RSC, 4-piston caliper, hydraulic disc, 200mm
REAR BRAKE: SRAM Code RSC, 4-piston caliper, hydraulic disc, 200mm
HANDLEBARS: Specialized, 7050 alloy, 6-degree upsweep, 8-degree backsweep, 27mm rise, 800mm width
GRIPS: Specialized Sip grip, half-waffle, S/M: regular thickness, L/XL: XL thickness
STEM: Specialized Trail, forged alloy, 4-bolt, 5mm rise, 40mm
SADDLE: Bridge 155 S2, Bridge 143 S3/S4/S5, Hollow cr-mo rails
SEATPOST: X-Fusion Manic, infinite adjustable, two-bolt head, bottom mount cable routing, remote SRL LE lever, S2/S3 150mm, S4/S5 170mm of travel