Out of Stock
This is the bike defines the very genre that bears its name. The S-Works Enduro features a bomber-yet-lightweight carbon frame that blissfully tackles the kind of terrain that chews up and spits out lesser bikes. And it’s absolutely dressed to kill. Let the drooling begin.
If the Enduro looks like its sibling, the Demo, it’s because they share plenty of downhill DNA. The Enduro rolls fast on 29er hoops and boasts 170 millimeters of front and rear suspension courtesy of an all new-design that obliterates the biggest hits with ease.
Astonishingly fast...up and down the trail
Stomp on the pedals and the new Enduro accelerates far quicker than you’re expect possible from a downhill bruiser. We pulled out all the engineering stops and made the Enduro an incredibly efficient pedaling machine. The end result? Less bobbing. More speed.
- All-new design boasts 170 millimeters of suspension and ultralight carbon linkage.
- Top-shelf FOX front and rear suspension give you ultimate control and tuneability.
- Full Shimano XTR drivetrain and four-piston XTR disc brakes.
- All-new design boasts 170 millimeters of gnar-devouring suspension. The full-carbon frame also features our ingenious SWAT™ Door downtube storage, a reliable, threaded bottom bracket, and internal cable routing. Ultralight carbon suspension linkage lops 250 grams (.55 pounds) from the S-Works frame.
- FOX FLOAT FACTORY 36 fork offers peerless control, durability and on-the-fly tuneability.
- Shimano XTR 12-speed drivetrain bangs out precise, lightning-fast shifts.
- Handbuilt Roval Traverse SL Carbon set the bar for lightweight, serious-duty wheels. The 54-tooth DT Swiss ratchet provides blistering fast engagement and earns its reputation for simplicity and reliability.
- RockShox’s wireless Reverb AXS dropper post sets the bar when it comes to high-performance dropper posts.
Frame:- The new Enduro features a full-carbon frameset, boasting 170mm of suspension travel in an all-new design that increases your control and speed over the roughest sections of trail, yet also boasts exceptional pedaling efficiency. We’ve also given the new Enduro aggressive “long, low and slack” geometry for a more balanced and confident feel at speed. You’ll find a host smart details, including our SWAT™ Door downtube-storage integration, a creak-free threaded BB, and painless internal cable routing. Finally, our S-Works frame also sports full carbon linkage, which shaves an additional 250 grams of the ultra-light frameset.
Fork:- FOX FLOAT FACTORY 36, Kashima, Grip 2 Damper, 44 OS, Kabolt 110, 170mm
Rear Shock:- FOX FLOAT DHX2 Factory, Rx Trail Tune, EVOL Air sleeve, 2-position adjustment, Trunnion mount, 205x60mm
Front Hub:- Roval Traverse SL, sealed cartridge bearings, 15mm thru-axle, 110mm spacing, 28h
Rear Hub:- Roval Traverse SL, DT Swiss Star Ratchet, 54t engagement, Shimano Micro Spline driver body, 12mm thru-axle, 148mm spacing, 28h
Spokes:- DT Competition Race
Rims:- Roval Traverse SL Carbon 29, hookless carbon, 30mm inner width, hand-built, 2Bliss Ready
Inner Tubes:- Standard, Presta valve
Front Tyre:- Butcher, GRID TRAIL casing, GRIPTON® compound, 2Bliss Ready, 29x2.6"
Rear Tyre:- Butcher, GRID TRAIL casing, GRIPTON® compound, 2Bliss Ready, 29x2.3"
Crankset:- Race Face Next R Carbon, 170mm
Chainring:- Steel, 30T
Bottom Bracket:- Threaded, 30mm spindle
Shift Lever:- Shimano XTR M9100, 12-speed
Rear Derailleur:- Shimano XTR M9100, 12-speed, Shadow Plus
Cassette:- Shimano XTR M9100, 12-speed, 10-51t
Chain:- Shimano XTR M9100, 12-speed
Front Brake:- Shimano XTR, 4-piston caliper, hydraulic disc, 203mm
Rear Brake:- Shimano XTR, 4-piston caliper, hydraulic disc, 180mm
Handlebars:- Roval Traverse SL Carbon, riser bar, 6-degree upsweep, 8-degree backsweep, 30mm rise, 800mm, 35.0mm
Grips:- Deity, Knuckleduster, Black
Stem:- Deity Copperhead, 35.0mm
Saddle:- Bridge 155 S2, Bridge 143 S3/S4/S5, Hollow Ti rails
Seatpost:- RockShox Reverb AXS, 30.9, 1X remote, (S2/S3: 150mm, S4/S5:170mm)