Shimano Dura Ace CS-9000 11-speed cassette - perfected for racing
The Shimano Dura Ace CS-9000 cassette offers perfect shifting options for 11-speed drivetrains in racing applications. It has five titanium sprockets, which reduce weight and increase stiffness. The HG-EV technology provides even better shifting performance compared to HG cassettes.
Sprocket Material:- Steel, titanium
Freehub Body Compatibility:- Shimano Road
- HG-EV cassette
- weight-optimised sprocket design
- improved shifting function for more precise shifts and less weight
- super-light, high-strength carbon carrier
- the five largest sprockets (7 to 11) made of titanium for less weight, higher rigidity
- steel sprocket nickel plated
The HG-EV cassette is used for gradation and cadence management adapted to the rider. Shimano offers the optimum gear ratio for 11-speed shifting systems. You can choose wider or narrower gear ratios to meet the respective requirements. With the HG-EV cassette you get an 11-speed shifting system without compromises in robustness and improved Hyperglide shifting function.